Topic: Relocation [BRAWL 2012]

Directory Link

Relocation [BRAWL 2012]

Relocation - YouTube Link

My entry to 2012's BRAWL contest. Didn't turn out how I intended it to be, and will probably be disqualified because the mod element was just out of frame in the flashbacks and the final scene :(The story is kind of... weird... and there is some light flicker.Enjoy anyway!

Re: Relocation [BRAWL 2012]

Good, funny, I'm waiting for yours next productions mini/wink

Thanks heaps Adalbertus, means a lot mini/smile

-StormofCake

Well, since I'm the main character, that automatically makes this video ten times better.  mini/yes

I liked how the "breathing" action got smaller each time, but think it started a bit big.
The teleporter and the associated effects were well done, and the sounds were perfect for that.
But to sound, wouldn't hitting the table result in a "Thumping" noise? It felt kinda empty as it was.
Animation was mostly smooth, but seeing as it's BRAWL, the rest was excusable.

Good job, hope it places well.

Aww thanks Pritchard. I was originally going to put table thumping noises in, and was actually thinking how I would put them in while animating, but then I completely forgot mini/blankexpression
Thanks heaps for the comments! The animation was jittery in some places because of the extremely tiny set I have to work with constantly (hard to get my hands on the minifigures without destroying the set).